Booking your next stay at Gregory's Lodging is quick and easy!
To make a reservation a name, address, phone number, email, number of adults and children, pet information and credit card information is required.
Reservations cannot be made without credit card information. A one night, non-refundable deposit is required upon reservation. We always try to work with our customers to fill reservations if something arises. Please let us know ASAP if you need to cancel and would like us to work on re-booking your accommodations
E-mail cancellations are not accepted. Cancellations must be made by calling (217) 294-8501.
Cancellations must be made 21 days before the arrival date to avoid being charged for the total balance. Reservations cancelled less than 21 days before the arrival date will be charged in full upon cancellation. If the reservation is re-rented, the total balance, minus 50% of the advanced amount, will be refunded. 50% of the advanced amount will be refunded for reservations canceled more than 21 days prior to the arrival date .
Refunds, minus the 50% of advanced amount for the rebooking fee, will only be made if the reservation can be completely re-rented. Gregory’s is not responsible for inclement weather. Reservations cancelled more than 3 months before the arrival date will be refunded the advanced amount minus a $20 fee.
Cancellations for holiday weekends are not accepted. Holiday reservations will be charged in full when the reservation is made. This may take up to 48 hours to process.
- All reservations for the cabin units and the double queen room, have a two night minimum
- Holiday weekends have a three night minimum
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover accepted
- Must be 21 or over to rent accommodations
- Daily rate does not include taxes or fees
- Rates vary depending on season, date, and room type
- Military/Veteran’s discount available. Identification is required upon arrival
- Prepayment is required. See cancellation policies for refund information
- No refunds are issued for late arrivals or early departures
- Accommodations are all non-smoking with ashtrays outside
- If smoking occurs in the accommodation during the stay, a $250 cleaning fee will be billed to the account
- Accommodations/facilities are for registered guests only
- Please check with the office before inviting large groups of visitors
- Limited occupancy in accommodations
- Extra adults must be approved prior to staying. Extra persons over 18 are an additional minimum of $10.00/night for the first adult and $15.00/night for the second adult
- Rates may vary based on dates
- Higher fees may apply if management is not notified of extra guests
- Extra charges may be applied for early check-in and/or late check-out (when available).
- Early check in after 11 AM before 2 PM is $15.
- Late check out between 10:30 AM and 1 PM is $25.
- If you would like to check in before 10:30 AM, consider booking the night before for early access to your accommodation.
- No fish cleaning in rooms or on property
- A Cleaning fee is automatically applied if fish, scales, or parts found in room.
Please call us to discuss your pet before you reserve. Certain breeds are prohibited and there are limited designated pet friendly rooms.
A minimal $50 cleaning fee is applied to all motel rooms and $75 for cabin units. There is an additional $10 fee for each dog after the first. Rates vary depending on breed. Higher shedding dogs may incur higher fees. A hold ranging from $50-$100 a night will be placed on the card. Pets must be in a crate if left unattended in the room. Crates are not provided. Pets must be approved before arrival.
Cats are not permitted.
Please specify the breed(s) in the correct field when booking. The applicable pet fee will be added within 24 hours of the reservation. If the dog is a mixed breed, please send a picture and contact information to 217-294-8501.
Certain restrictions and additional charges may apply
Renters may be liable for lost or damaged goods.